Reel Repair

The_Sasquatch

The_Sasquatch

I have a few old click and pawl reels I'm interested in getting repaired. Seems to me Heritage Ed or SOMEONE PMed me a link once to a guy who could do the repairs, but I can't locate that PM.

I have a Heddon 310 w/ a broken spool that I'd like to have repaired (yes I know Hardy spools fit this reel...to expensive!). No success in finding a replacement spool or reel (whenever they come up, I don't have the cash!)

I also have an Ocean City that is missing the entire clicker. I actually still use this reel, as the drag still works and everything (it has a washer attached to the center pin that you turn to adjust drag), but I'd really like to get the clicker installed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Those Heddon 300 series are pretty cool reels. I've dealt with Bill Archuleta for reel repair. He's a solid guy and on the up and up. You could call him and check.
http://archuletasreelworks.com/

Hey Andy what Ocean City do you have. I have a few if you need parts.

Turk,is right.Bill Archuleta is a class act.

Delta I have to look, but the entire click assembly is missing. I think it would actually have to be welded in as there are no screw holes or anything. I'll take some pics.

I have a few laying around that I picked up for parts for an old Ocean City 76 my grandpa gave me years ago.

The Heddon reels for whatever reason have a good following and command pretty good prices. The Ocean City, on the other hand, can be had for a song and likely less than the cost of repair and shipping.

Back