Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Passing Gas in your Waders

From Archbald
I just got my first set of waders, so this has not happened to me yet. Is it best to roll them down (if possible) when the time comes to release the "warm air"?

Posted on: 2013/2/10 15:27

From Cato, NY
Quote:

Maurice wrote:
Nothing like fishing all day after a night of beer drinking and when you take your waders off at the end of the day, bend over to untie your boots and the smell squeezes out. Whoaaa.

Once I did just this after fishing a few hours at the gunpowder. Paul G and I were in the parking lot breaking down our rods and a woman drove up, got out and walked over to ask how the fishing was...Paul did the talking, I squatted down and squeezed out a basketballs worth of concentrated fecal cologne. Right in the circle with Paul and the gal. So embarrassing. Needless to say, Paul said lets go over here and I will tell you about the fishing.

Funniest post I've read in a long time. You had me at fecal cologne.

Posted on: 2013/2/11 10:47

From Central PA
why does anything related to passing gas = humor :)

don't eat si's naam beans from duck dynasty!

farting in your waders is like sending some vapage down in the seat cushion in the vehicle before you stop at the convenient store then when you get out of the vehicle you buddy gets to enjoy the smell after you leave, it seems to seep out of the cushion for hours!

Posted on: 2013/2/12 21:43

From Pittsburgh
Quote:

mutzinbaugh wrote:
why does anything related to passing gas = humor :)

don't eat si's naam beans from duck dynasty!

farting in your waders is like sending some vapage down in the seat cushion in the vehicle before you stop at the convenient store then when you get out of the vehicle you buddy gets to enjoy the smell after you leave, it seems to seep out of the cushion for hours!

I guess cause we're all just big kids at heart!

Posted on: 2013/2/12 23:19

From Philadelphia PA
Someone should have watched Blazing Saddles. Best gas passing scene I've ever seen.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 12:19
"I am respected when I walk into any fly shop. Salespeople wait on me hand and waders. I once tried underwater casting just to see if I could. I am the most admired Fly Fisherman in the world. And when I fly-fish, I use the Orvis Access. Stay Fishing MF

From Portage, PA
My wife makes me wash my own clothes after the first day of camp weekend in Potter County. 2 Days of beer guzzling and eating nothing but pure high octane highly combustable food and then my clothes marinating in my own stink, is a turn off. I learned that I had to change my clothes before we go to the bar. I scared the women away from the single guys. LOL

Posted on: 2013/2/20 16:03

From South East PA
Quote:

PennKev wrote:
Resized Image

O.... the humanity!!!
Sean

Posted on: 2013/2/20 20:47

From Tioga co. formerly of bucks co.
ate a quart of beans one camping trip on the delaware, was wading deep with a belt that was tight. started to gas and FLOOP turned up side down. floated like that for a few minutes trying to right myself. buddys say I looked like a dying seal in my neoprenes. finally caught a rock OUCH ! and righted my self. when i released the belt the smell was horrific. Those waders never did smell decent again.

Posted on: 2013/2/21 12:38

So many Fish, So little time !!!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing ghillie..
https://www.facebook.com/BigMeadowsFlyShop

I just want to chime in here to let you know that I have not read this thread.

Posted on: 2013/2/21 13:02

From Greenville PA
haha i never drink bush beer the night before fishing ha bush makes me clear out the whole river when ppl are around HAHA

Posted on: 2013/2/21 14:57

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
Comments?

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com