Orvis Rod Repair

Raven456

Raven456

I sent my rod 4wt T3 back to Orvis for a repair to the reel seat and insert and I was amazed at the turnaround time. Their website states that repairs should take 3-6 weeks. Boy was I surprised to see a package from Orvis on my doorstep this afternoon. They received my rod on 8/20 and it was repaired and back in my hands in 6 days. I am impressed and very happy. :-D

They have always been very good for me, too. They even gave me a loaner once when I dropped a rod off at their home office for repair (I only lived 1 1/2 hours away at the time).

Good to see Orvis take care of you, those T3's are a nice rods. Thanks for posting your experience.

I broke the tip of my T3 and it will be back within the week. 2 weeks total. I love the T3, I used another rod this weekend which claims to be a tip flex fast action and it was a noodle. Can't wait to get it back!

I have 3 T3's. A 7'6" 3wt, 8'6" 4wt, and a 9' 7wt. My 4wt rod was originally an 8' but I broke the tip section on the WB Ausable 2 years ago and they replaced it with the 8'6" (8' length was discontinued.) I love this line of rods.

Back