Great News. Perfect!

M

maxima12

7/12/19, just got great news. Leaders tied for Retorouche River, no time to look up right spelling. Leaders worked, all used them! Where the big Atlantics roam! Guides, head guides and all!

What a good day for me and beloved Pa. Pictures are great! Plus today just got 20 fly lines in the mail.

Next waiting for, is the leaders for Giant brookies in Labrador! Pictures and results.

See, what I have been telling all, West is West but East is home to all!

Out of 50, I choose Pa.

No reply needed to my post.

Maxima12

What leaders did you make? The restigouche is pretty fancy.

At this point in time, let's just say, one's I thought were good and would work. All have my address. Hope I can build some in the future. How-ever it comes out is okay with me. Leaders worked, hooks came out but leaders held

7-22-19. Great news from Labrador. Leaders held, a lifetime 9 1/2 lb. Brook caught by Roxanne topped the scales with numerous large Brook, Atlantic salmon and Whitefish being caught as well. Not only the leaders held but the flies I sent along were the ticket. I was sent an email thanking me for my expertise. Funny, I have never, ever been there. I would think I was a lucky man. Sadly, there was a plane crash and 2 bush pilots from this camp perished.

Back