Fish are in trouble

Fredrick

Fredrick

Just installed my new rack on yesterday so I will be able to get my kayak on and off the water faster now . There are some snakeheads in Delaware that I want to get acquainted with this spring . Since my car is a two door I had to get a q-stretch kit which basically expands the second set of bars out farther. Putting the stretch kit and rack on took me about 40 minutes to instal. I'm probably going to do a test run putting the yak on the new rack today and I might take the yak for a spin on the D while i'm at it .

photo.jpg

is the yak longer than that car ???

Re: Fish are in trouble by sandfly on 2012/4/15 18:15:51 is the yak longer than that car ???

Lol....it better be or he was better off buying a washtub instead. In all seriousness make sure you tie down the pointy ends also. Last year I saw a guy driving down 83 with 75% his kayak pointing straight out the side of his car into the passing lane. There was a huge line of cars behind him because nobody wanted to get anywhere near him let alone pass him. I'm always thinking about how that turned out. I was heading north he was heading south so there was nothing I could do.

Are they in trouble because your are going to drive your car into the water and kill them with the fluids or battery? :)

The yak is just about the same length of my car it's a commander 140

Nice set-up. Looks like a Yakima. I love my Yakima roof rack but dang, it's been tough on the paint job.

I have a Ride 135 and love it! You can't beat Wilderness Systems.

Screw Delaware. Nothing good comes out of there. Go to Maryland and fish for the snakeheads, then you can enter the bounty competition they are having this year.

GRP wrote:
Screw Delaware. Nothing good comes out of there. Go to Maryland and fish for the snakeheads, then you can enter the bounty competition they are having this year.

Only if you join me

Back