Cabela's today

ratgunner

ratgunner

Stopped in at Cabela's today. The new glass rods still arent in yet. Also the TFO BVK rods werent in sight. Got some thingamabobbers to try,split shot,new fly fishing catalog and another fly box. Wanted to buy more but held back.Wasnt much selection in wading boots either. :-(

There is a lot more in their FF catalog than the store. They really ramped it up. Sage, Simms, etc...

Pretty sure gfen said when they would arrive. It amuses me that 3 people have tl;dr his post and driven out there. :lol:

Hell I might try to cast one.

Yeah I saw his post but I needed some things anyways so was already going to be there.

bam-thats true I got the catalog and it even has stuff I dont see on the website.

Not to get off topic but I saw about 15 State Troopers on the way there and back,took two different routes. Wondering if some prisoners escaped or something ? Seen 'em on the interstate and on the back roads.They're really out today.

jayL wrote:
Pretty sure gfen said when they would arrive. It amuses me that 3 people have tl;dr his post and driven out there. :lol:

-shrug-

I dunno about anyone else, but I understand that you can call to check on these things, too.

I wouldn't spend any money 'til after Somerset. I don't need anything, though.

FYI, catalog orders are supposedly now shipping for these rods.

Thanks,I havent decided to buy one yet and wont unless I can cast or atleast hold it first. Just window shopping and reporting on what I found or in this case didnt find.

You do know that items in the catalog and not in the store can be delivered to the store or you home, if you wish? My point is, if you have it shipped to the store, you can handle it there and make your buy decision then. The only thing is, I think you have to order it at the store. But, maybe they would accept a phone order at the store.

trout_stalker wrote:
But, maybe they would accept a phone order at the store.

They would.

And you can also order for in-store pickup online: http://www.cabelas.com/frybr-1/105973380.shtml

Rattgunner:
Not to get off topic but I saw about 15 State Troopers on the way there and back,took two different routes. Wondering if some prisoners escaped or something ? Seen 'em on the interstate and on the back roads.They're really out today.

There is a state police barracks just across the road from Cabela's behind Wendy's and all them fast food joints. I used to work on the radios and computers in the interceptors. Never know what could be goin' on. I usually see less than a half dozen, and most of the staties I see are on I-78.

Back