Bracelets and Sun Glasses Retainers From Recycled Fly Line

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

Found an awesome vendor who sells bracelets coasters and Sun Glass lanyards out of recycled fly lines. I bought some product and love it. The bar coasters are very catchy. Company is www.flyvines.com and I'm going to suggest to DKile that he might want to see if they want to advertise. Here are some pics

Attachments

• bracelets-1024x576.jpg
    bracelets-1024x576.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 7
  • flyvines5t2_1.jpg
    flyvines5t2_1.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 3
I actually met the owner last year at the Lancaster Fly fishing show. She had her booth right next to mine. She employs stay at home moms to make the things for her. You can send in your own old lines to make something and she gets factory seconds from some of the big companies out there too. Great little company out in Montana.

These look cool and since my own efforts to make a satisfactory bracelet out of old fly line have failed thus far I'm going to check it out.

ryguyfi wrote:
I actually met the owner last year at the Lancaster Fly fishing show. She had her booth right next to mine. She employs stay at home moms to make the things for her. You can send in your own old lines to make something and she gets factory seconds from some of the big companies out there too. Great little company out in Montana.

She wasn't at the show this year and according to the Yellow Dog rep she cuts quite a figure.

Back