Anyone see the boots any cheaper?

Acristickid

Acristickid

I really like these boots. I am overweight and need max ankle and foot support. The boots are on the heavy side but they get the job done. Was thinking of ordering a pair- anyone see these any cheaper? Looking for size 10. Thanks in advance for any help. Paul

http://www.sierratradingpost.com

They are Simms G3 Nubuck studded felt sole for $107. No tax but with shipping they come to $120

That's the lowest price I've seen for that model.

I ordered the Freestones w/ studded felt for $51.96 and they are in transit right now. About 3 years ago I picked up a pair of studded aquastealth on sales on Sierra and was real happy with them.

I love buying the closeouts as the model year changes.

I'd go for it if I were you.....

John

Dear acristic,

Sign up for Sierra Trading Post's web newsletter and they'll probably offer you free shipping or an additional discount or maybe even both if you are lucky.

I buy quite a bit of stuff from them when the offers get too good to be true, and I find that if I buy another thing or two the shipping costs stay the same and it brings the cost per item down.

One other thing to consider, even if you could find the boots locally for the same price you'd then have to pay sales tax which you mentioned but you'd also have to drive to the store to buy them.

I find myself buying more and more stuff on line to save on the travel costs and time. If you can do an out and back to a local fly shop for $ 5.00 worth of gas you got it good!

Regards,
Tim Murphy :)

Thx for the tip Tim. Ordered.

Back