Allen Fly Fishing on Facebook

wgmiller

wgmiller

I don't know how many people are on Facebook, but I have Allen Fly Fishing as one of my "Friends" and he is offering "sick" deals leading up to Christmas.

He posted one today:

23 Days Till Christmas! 1,000 hooks, + WFF Fly Line (any wt) + Fly Reel (any wt) for $78. Send me PM if interested.

Every time I see one of his postings I feel the sudden urge to place an order for more gear that I really don't need! :-D

I am also a friend of his Facebook, I saw that deal and I wish I hand some extra dough to purchase that.

Been happy with all of my purchases from Justin so far, Probably the only place I'll purchase lines from now on.

I'll have to check that out since I have not received my reel, I can add a few bucks and get 1000 hooks and fly line.

One, I refuse to be a part of Facebook.
Two, I just can't use a reel.
Three, its killing me coz I find myself driven to sign up for farcebook and buy a reel I don't need because of this.

I know you are looking for an excuse to friend Becker and I (no big boy is not on FB) but I think you could simply email him and he would hook you up. I mean he has close to 4,000 (under 9,000) friends on FB. He doesn't need you. Not like Becker and I do.

Man the 1,000 hooks (if decent hooks . . . I'm guessing same factory that does TCO's TMC knock offs which are decent) is almost worth the asking price.

jdaddy wrote:
I know you are looking for an excuse to friend Becker and I (no big boy is not on FB) but I think you could simply email him and he would hook you up. I mean he has close to 4,000 (under 9,000) friends on FB. He doesn't need you. Not like Becker and I do.

I refuse, steadfastly REFUSE, to have a facebook account, not even to stalk ex-girlfriends.

jdaddy wrote:
Man the 1,000 hooks (if decent hooks . . . I'm guessing same factory that does TCO's TMC knock offs which are decent) is almost worth the asking price.

Figure at $6/100, that's sixty bucks right there. Plus a line for another what, $15?

I just don't need it, and I stocked up on LLFS hooks in size stupid and size sub-stupid today, so I'm mostly good.

which reel is he offering ?

i believe its any reel

I even "friended" Becker on FB! ;-)

I'm sure he'll be running lots of deals through Christmas. Each one of them tempting me into becoming more of a tackle junkie!

But the "any reel, any line, hook" deal certainly was a good one!

I friended Allen, just waiting on him to confirm it.

See how it is WSender..........................................

Come on Jerry, join the FB Revolution and become my friend! you know you want to.

Becker you should post your xtranorms to your fb page obviously.

Why? so no one else understands what the hell they mean? I think I posted the first one, but I am not going to post Jerry's Diatrab on the LLTU, or Machines smartfullness

i dunno. just to mess with people? ok. you are right. what happens in ot . . .

Stays in OT....Except Herpes, that Sh*t comes back with you

Gfen:I refuse, steadfastly REFUSE, to have a facebook account, not even to stalk ex-girlfriends.
That the reason why 99% of people are on facebook for......That sht right there is priceless. Call 'm like you see 'em.

LRSABecker wrote:
Come on Jerry, join the FB Revolution and become my friend! you know you want to.

No.

I refused to have a myspace page for years (why should I, I have a real webpage, I don't need a damned social network either because i hate people). Finally, someone convinced me to do it, and I did.

Six months later, its all Facebook! Facebook! No. I don't care. I don't care about anyone that much, and I certainly don't need to know what they're doing every 30 seconds and I don't need to play their stupid games with them.

Furthermore (tinfoil, on!), Facebook ties in far too closely with too many commercial entities to trace every single thing you do, buy, look at, think about, lust for, dream over and so much as conceptualize so they can better market crap for you. Also, don't kid yourself, there is absolutely CIA seed money in there, Facebook is very much a TIA-styled project, except people are WILLINGLY giving it up.

No.

(same with google, but like fighting sprawlmart, sometimes you just have to suck it up)

TL;DR

Back