Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Holy Crap!

From Delaware River
Wow, thanks everybody for the support! This is a great group of people we have here. If anyone is interested, the website (in progress) for the club is www.dvflyfishing.wordpress.com
Thanks again you guys, you all are awesome! Happy New Year!

Posted on: 2012/12/31 17:23

From Archbald
What a great sponsor! It's nice to see someone who is a sponsor on this site caring for the members. I see too often where people sign up on sites as a sponsor that care less about people on the forum. I will be shopping at Allen Fly Fishing in the near future!

Posted on: 2012/12/31 18:58

From Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
I purchased my first blank from AF. They helped me a lot in the decision making process and I am happy with my purchase and I will use them again!

Posted on: 2013/1/8 12:09

That's awesome that he helped you guys out, but there is definitely some QA issues that need to be figured out, most notably the clutch bearings in some reels. Having a reel free spool when you try to pull line out is a drag.

Posted on: 2013/1/8 14:40

Hi gaeronf, Thanks for your kind words! If you plan on visiting the Somerset Fly Fishing Show or the Lancaster show. Make sure you stop by our booth to say hi.

Thanks

Justin

Posted on: 2013/1/9 22:45

From Portage, PA
Can't say enough about this company. Customer service is great. I set up with them for my fly tying business. I am very happy with my hooks and proud to put their name an link to their site on my website. I have probably tied 1000 flies so far and only had one hook that malfunctioned. I felt bad because it was the guys first big fish.

1 out of 1000 aint bad. I mainly talk with Evan though. I direct a lot of business thier way and do what I can to help get some sales their way. I may be purchasing a 10' 4 wt from them soon as well.

Posted on: 2013/1/25 14:22

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com