Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: tricos

From SouthEast
how is it unethical, do u guys think its bad because of theres so many fish and its eay or what, i still think its a challange catching them and it was my first time dry fly fishing

Posted on: 2011/8/22 21:55

From SouthEast
but it is 62 in cacoosing so the lactic acid could reverse it selve andthey would still live?

Posted on: 2011/8/22 21:58

From Eastern PA
Quote:

troutmagnet wrote:
ok even tho it is warm, i did read the thread and i believe what tim robinson was saying, even tho peoples opinion is it is no sportsman like, it gives me a chance to practice fishing size 24 and 22 tricos, and like other people said the white truck comes to dump more off, and tco recommends fishing cacoosing area cause off the cold water
i think if u take ur time to be carefulk wit the trout it is ok,

I applaud the fact that you embrace this brazen attitude and couldn't care less about the fishery. Funny. You were on this board earlier this year begging for everyone to do all your foot work for you in finding a place to fish for wild trout. Everyone directed to the resources to do the work yourself. You couldn't do that research because it would appear that you may actually be too simple minded (this is merely my opinion of you based upon your writing, language skills and consistently crapping upon the sport, versus me assuming/stating you are mentally handicapped or something along those lines).

Frankly at this point I am just assuming you are a troll, as I don't believe that ones actions can be so dumb.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:02

From SouthEast
ok im only 15 and im trying to learn sumting by comin to this site, but i guess i cant i dont understand in 62 degrees water it is so bad
i dont crap on the sport.....trout are my favorite fish and fish for them all the time, mostly every day in april and may , say wat u want but just trying to learn

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:05

From Eastern PA
Quote:

troutmagnet wrote:
ok im only 15 and im trying to learn sumting by comin to this site, but i guess i cant i dont understand in 62 degrees water it is so bad
i dont crap on the sport.....trout are my favorite fish and fish for them all the time, mostly every day in april and may , say wat u want but just trying to learn

Out of curiosity, what school district are you in?

If you are truly interested in the resource shoot me a PM. I will personally sponsor your tuition in next years Don Hartman Conservation Leadership School which is ran by Berks Conservation District and the PA Dept of Conservation.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:09

From SouthEast
daniel boone, and i will be fishing a small, really small creek this week that is cold and has alot of trout in it and will prolly be givin the tully a break, and y do u wanna no what school i go to

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:11

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
The one I will end up in

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:11

From SouthEast
^what does that mean???

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:13

From Eastern PA
Quote:

troutmagnet wrote:
daniel boone, and i will be fishing a small, really small creek this week that is cold and has alot of trout in it and will prolly be givin the tully a break, and y do u wanna no what school i go to

Is it right there in your area? I actually thought about fishing it this evening but I couldn't deal with all the brush.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:17

From Minglewood
Quote:

troutmagnet wrote:
ok even tho it is warm, i did read the thread and i believe what tim robinson was saying, even tho peoples opinion is it is no sportsman like, it gives me a chance to practice fishing size 24 and 22 tricos, and like other people said the white truck comes to dump more off, and tco recommends fishing cacoosing area cause off the cold water
i think if u take ur time to be carefulk wit the trout it is ok,

I think you and Tim are both wrong. If you wanna learn you came to right place!
Whether your 15 or 43 fishing for trout in the Tully right now is just plain wrong. Just because one very small section contains cold water doesn't make it ok to fish use some restraint and fish somewhere for the overall better of the sport. By not taking simple well backed advice your not helping your cause by coming here and begging for info that could be simply found by using a simple Google search.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:19

From Eastern PA
Quote:

troutmagnet wrote:

Curious, as I live in the area.

See my offer about the conservation school. My son went there this year and loved it. Held on the campus of Alvernia U for a week during the Summer. Great experience.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:19

From SouthEast
the creek i want fish is like 30 minutes away and my buddie told me about it, what stream were u thinking of, and i guess to only fly fishing on the tully will be for carp.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:22

From SouthEast
ok, and im sorta confused about the whole conservation school thing.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:24

From Minglewood
Please do as all a favor and don't mention small wild trout streams by name on the internet especially if it's name begins with a W.

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:25

From SouthEast
ok the stream i was thinking of doesnt start wit a w

Posted on: 2011/8/22 22:27

« 1 (2) 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com