YouTube Fly Tying

T

tctrout

Here's another video I just posted, this time of a WMD Hot Spot Nymph. I believe this is one of Aaron Jasper's nymphs, but more importantly, it's quick to tie and definitely effective.

Thanks, and have fun tying!

TC

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2VJepwOO5Y[/youtube]

Great stuff. I watched all 17 or 18 of the 2-minute tying episodes the other night. Thanks for sharing!

You got it, Dan; I can't believe you watched all of those in one sitting! I hope my voice didn't put you to sleep.

I see you're in SW PA; I was just @ that new Field & Stream store in Cranberry. It's nice, though it is more of a chain place. Either way, they have some decent fly tying stuff if you need it.

Tim

Well, by the 2nd vid I started tying and I left the playlist run, so I wasn't 100% focused on them but tried to pay attention while I tied.

I went to the F&S store the Wednesday before they did the grand opening and I was impressed with the fly tying selection. Very convenient whenever I'm taking 79 anywhere, and its about 25 minutes from me on the GPS.

I must have spent two hours just looking through everything, as the same salesperson asked me 5 or 6 times if I needed anything. Was kind of a running joke that I just kept re-looking at everything.

Back