Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: What Friends Can Do To You
Guest_
Well, "the saga of the sauce", continues! Or, should that better be stated as; "The sauce saga, continues"? No, wait...................
"Marinade Madness"!!! THAT'S IT!
Tried it again, tonight on homemade Elk sausage, Medi! BBQ'd the sausage, made the eggs "over-easy" on the BBQ's griddle, with added wet cherry wood.

As with the other meats, I've tried so far, this combo of sauce and sausage was great!! In fact, the spices in the Elk sausage I believe, really complimented the marinade more so than with other meats!?!

However............... below is also the end results of waiting less than two hours, after eating your sauce and before sitting down to tie. I was aiming, obviously, for some deer hair mice for tomorrow's bass fishing, but instead, ended up with this new "Road Kill" deer hair fly. I'm HOPING, that the red of the tongue will act as an attractor, perhaps?!!?!

Attach file:

jpg  ROAD KILL-MOUSE-FULL-A.jpg (48.20 KB)
768_4736b6278c480.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  ROAD KILL-MOUSE-B.jpg (50.28 KB)
768_4736b641edc89.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2007/11/11 2:59

From Pottstown, PA
This was part of the tasting that had me typing like a blithering idiot. But, it was a fun time, so I'm told.

Attach file:

jpg  Flies 006.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2007/11/11 15:17

From Bozeman
I killed off my doublewood last night. Gonna have to get some more. I honestly didn't have a taste for it over the first few glasses, but it really grew on me.

Posted on: 2007/11/11 19:51

From Pottstown, PA
Welcome to the world of single malts. Each one has its own special taste which is really amazing. When you go to pick up your next bottle you might want to try something different. A word of warning, the oldest ones, 18 years and older, are very expensive. The difference in taste, smothness and finnish are quite obvious and one can get really used to the older ones real quick and blow through a lot of money quicker than my ex-wife.

Posted on: 2007/11/11 21:40

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com