Letera's Fishing/Outdoor Supplier

albud1962

albud1962

Has anyone ordered from ths company ?
I ordered some tying supplies which I never received. Checking to see if this is an isolated case or if someone else has had a similar experience.

He posts on here under "Leteras". Try PMing him and see what's up. Met him at the Cabin Fever show last year but never ordered anything off of him.

I will check tonight. My brother is in charge of orders. I have been having problems with him giving me the orders. PM me and I will make it right plus I will throw in flies or whatever else you need for free. I am breaking away from dealing with my brother for incidents just like this. Also I am done having anything to do with my brother. This is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Exhibit A why you never work with family.

ESPECIALLY IN LAWS!

That is why I didn't bring him to cabin fever with me. It is a shame but you are right about not working with family.

Well took care of the problem. I am now the sole person doing everything so there should be no future problems. Also Albud1962 sent you a PM with what I did to correct the problem.

Thanks for resolving this for me. I look foward in trying your products for the upcoming steelhead season.

Yeah ~ my father use to say "run on this job,boy".
Nein family.lol

What's up Al, long time since we talked. Hope all is well

Hey Mark how have you been? I am ready for some steel and hopefully some New York fishing. I've been working on some new flies.

Hey Mark!
I am in South Central Pa now about 8 miles from the Letort.
A bit older now. Hope things are going well for you. Will be up Erie soon. Aaron I received my order today. Many thanks.

You are welcome.

Back