Got my buggers today

flybop

flybop

Thanks for all the buggers! They will be put to good use this season. I hope my monstrosity (sp) doesn't scare you guys off from giving it a try,

When I first came out to Montana I was a little surprised at the size of the buggers and how they are fishied. When the browns are active we slam buggers like the one I submitted right into the bank and strip em back real fast. It took a few fish for me to get my head around that.

Back in Pa. I fished buggers all the time, used mainly as a nymph. To be honest I need to start tying more buggers like the ones you guys did. So, I am off to a good start now.

And thanks again to Dean for making this happen!

I finished the tentative draft of the Wooly Bugger Page:

2008 Wooly Bugger Swap

Please let me know if you see any errors, or if anyone was left out or if there need to be corrections.

It will take me a while to get this page and these flies integrated into the Master Index.

Thanks for your efforts Jack, greatly appreciated! :pint:

Mine arrived Yesterday too. Great job everyone. They all look fantastic to me. Now, to get out and use em, that's the next trick.

Got mine on Fri.. Thanks to DJ and all the tiers!! Hopefully will get to use them in the near future!!!

Flybop,

There's a certain hole on Meadow Run that your fly is gonna be the first one to get wet!!! Thanks

JH

Back