Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A shout out to the Swappers
From Dallastown, PA
I received a package at my home today from FlyfishermanJ filled with close to two dozen flies from various swaps hosted by him this year. I would like to Thank Jason and all the swappers for their generosity in gifting these flies to me. I am quite impressed with the quality of the ties and hope to fish them soon. I will add that I usually don't fish flies I did not tie myself but I am proud to add these to my box.

This is a testament to the quality of the community at Paflyfish.

I salute you!

Maurice

Posted on: 2011/11/22 1:10

Re: A shout out to the Swappers

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
You're welcome, and if you are not going to fish them, you can then just send them to me I will PM you my address.

Posted on: 2011/11/22 10:16

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

From Dallastown, PA
These I will fish. Lots of little yellow ones with wings and things.

Posted on: 2011/11/22 11:03

Thanks to the tyers
From Monessen, PA
Twice over the last two weeks I was asked for my address for flies to be sent my way as a token of appreciation to me as a moderator.

As a very lazy fly tyer and fly angler recently, I appreciate these gifts and gestures more than you know.

I received this week an ecclectic collection of dry and wet flies, from tiny sulfurs to a blue and white streamer. This set came from flyfishernanj and if I knew the appropriate thread, I would have posted my appreciations there. Thanks a lot, they will used and abused ASAP.

Posted on: 2011/11/22 14:38

From SW PA
Mo,

Thanks for the kinds words, but this was made possible by you and the other mods that keep this place running smooth. All I did was collect them for you guys, and I have started collecting another batch with the Holiday Swap. What I have received already look very fishable!!

JH

Posted on: 2011/11/22 18:22

Re: Thanks to the tyers

From SW PA
Jack,

Your welcome, and as I mentioned in Maurice's post, I have started collecting somemore for you guys.

JH

Posted on: 2011/11/22 18:26

From Gettysburg
I'd like to echo Jack's sentiment. I too have rec'd flies this week and will be forwarding them to Dave Kile.
Thanks,
Dave W

Posted on: 2011/11/22 19:03

From Monessen, PA
Also received an additional package from flyfishermanj of BWOs. Very nice flies and thanks again.

Posted on: 2011/11/29 8:13

From Dallastown, PA
Me too, Thanks guys, nice ties! (bwo swap)

Posted on: 2011/11/29 10:33

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com