Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: question about yellow breeches

In your post you criticized other fishermen (TU members) for not acting.

Isn't your obligation exactly the same as theirs?

Also, do we really know that they have not acted? If some TU people had reported it to DEP, it's not likely that you would have heard about it.

Posted on: 2013/4/15 18:10

From Carlisle, Pa
Dear Joe CVTU has been very activing in trying to get anwsers on the Pros and Cons of draining Boiling Springs Lake. I have been persoally involved in meeting with our local Pa Fish and Boat staff and we are currently wanting for a report. And it is more than one wealthy person who owns property on the lake that has been pushing for this the past few years to have the lake drained. Please feel free to PM me if you have any more questions. But the local chapter has been involved with this for the past few years and we have been actively working with PA Fish and Boat.

Posted on: 2013/4/15 19:00

From Carlisle PA
troutbert, my post was not meant to criticize anyone. I think you may have misunderstood the point I'm trying to make.

How do I PM someone?

Posted on: 2013/4/16 8:17

jpittman80's post informed us of the facts of the situation. End of story. Time to move on.

Posted on: 2013/4/16 8:39

From Boilingsprings
Joe,Please do not quit asking questions about a important problem. Jpitt is a good guy but this started well before his time. Also it appears some folks want to keep things quiet. Anyone knowing the details would not reply as such. Keep up the good questions we deserve some better results.

Posted on: 2013/4/16 17:18

From Carlisle, Pa
My post was to inform people that CVTU has been asking questions and following it very closely. I suggust that anyone with concerns vocie there concerns to PA Fish and Boat. I wish I had some more detailed anwsers on this matter as well. But one thing that I can tell you know one from CVTU is keeping quiet on this issue. CVTU did ask for a report on this a long time ago and PA Fish and Boat stated that draining the lake has no harm on the Run or Yellow Breeches to this point that is all we have.
Justin

Posted on: 2013/4/16 19:15

From Carlisle PA
Evidently I have ruffled a few feathers by asking a valid question to an obvious problem. I am a member of CVTU and have asked this same question to other members. I repeated what I have been told by those members. I don't understand the apparent secrecy regarding the lake draining. And no, I will not name names.

Once again, I am not blaming anyone, just would like to know what has been or what may be done regarding this issue.

I will contact the Fish and Boat Comm. and ask the same question.

Posted on: 2013/4/16 20:56

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com