Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: indiana pa locations?

I got soaked with noo luck.. whatever got too use my new redington waders and rise reel so im happy!

Posted on: 4/3 21:03

From Pittsburgh
Quote:

dreamsofstreams wrote:
Twolick below the dam is not stocked at all by PFBC. The Stream is stocked privately. Fish are not to be kept. There is absolutely no regulation by PFBC.
The story goes - or so I've heard - the lake is maintained as a private recreational lake. They do not committ to any type of dam release schedule as their main focus is keeping the lake at appropriate levels for boating/skiing/tubing. Due to the lack of cooperation PFBC said F*U* with regards to stocking trout and in my opinion the stream is better off for it.

That's interesting.
I knew that someone was stocking it. And it should be. It's a nice tailrace that stays cold all summer

Posted on: 4/4 8:15

From New Castle, PA
in regard to the private stocking, the past few years it has recieved fingerling stocked along with adult fish. There is also a fair amount of natural reproduction. Two Lick is really a decent stream considering similar trout fishing opportunities are lacking in the Indiana area and also its history of mine drainage issues.

Kev

Posted on: 4/5 0:12

From Coopersburg
^^^agree with PennKev. I still have my fingerling stocking program buttons from Whites Variety. That strwam is an awesome stream. It seems as if no one bothers with this stream as much as Ferriers Run or other local streams, which is fine. I remember days fishing with my dad there all day and never seeing a person. Hopefully that wont change. Im coming hme for easter and i think ill be visiting two lick during the trip...

Posted on: 4/5 14:12

Two Lick Anglers Association stocks it along with the Homer City Plant. Heres an article:http://www.coldwaterheritage.org/docs ... o-lick-creek.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Posted on: 4/6 12:45

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com