Yough at spillway

G

greenhead

Was going to hit up the damn today with flows down around 300cfs however the casselman is ripping. Does the casselman back flow mud up stream in the Yough?

I was up there last Sunday. Not much action, but the water was perfect. 250cfs and relatively clear. They have not stocked, but there are a quite few holdovers. I'd fish below the footbridge above Casselman.

I really wanted to go down past ram at but flows are rough. Did you get into any?

The Casselman will not effect the dam outflow. I would say go for it. There are always fish in that area. Fresh after stockings, many more, but never too few. Good luck!

Well that sucked! I drove an hour there and started getting geared up. Reached into my rod case to only find a reel. Rod was at home in a seperate case. F! Gotta laugh.

greenhead wrote:
Well that sucked! I drove an hour there and started getting geared up. Reached into my rod case to only find a reel. Rod was at home in a seperate case. F! Gotta laugh.

wow that does suck, i always take 2 rods with me just in case

attackone wrote:
greenhead wrote:

wow that does suck, i always take 2 rods with me just in case

Sometimes 3 depending on how far I'm traveling. That does suck.

Back