Yellow Breeches Condition?

drumat26

drumat26

Can anyone comment on the condition of the Breeches. I am looking to try to get out Sunday in the morning if the weather cooperates. That unfortunately doesn't look like its going to happen as they are calling for a mix of rain and snow. I have been trying to get out but my work schedule and the weather have been pretty crappy. Clarks is still mostly frozen over down where 225 crosses. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Was there a few days ago - stream is at a nice level with very little ice. Water temp was about 35. It might have a bit more ice week. Nevertheless it should be fine for fishing.

drumat26 wrote:
I am looking to try to get out Sunday in the morning if the weather cooperates. That unfortunately doesn't look like its going to happen as they are calling for a mix of rain and snow.

I would say that fishing the Breeches on a Sunday would actually be best in the rain and snow. You'll probably have the stream mostly to yourself. Plus, fishing in the snow is a really cool experience, even if the trouts don't cooperate.

Back