Upper Delaware Saturday afternoon-Sunday morning

SurfCowboyXX

SurfCowboyXX

Giving some serious consideration to taking the drift boat up to the Upper Delaware for an afternoon float on Saturday and a morning float on Sunday. I figure to spend the night at the Capra, though that may change if I decide to head towards Callicoon for smallies instead. My usual fishing partners are either working or coaching, so it's starting to look like a one-man operation. If that winds up being the case, what is the best bet for a shuttle service? In particular, for Saturday afternoon-dark. I know that the Capra has some sort of shuttle service, but I haven't used it and don't know when they run it. I'd appreciate whatever knowledge folks have.

Surfcowboy, Gene at the Capra will hook you up where ever you decide to fish.

PS: Mention my name and enjoy the blank stare you get.

Mention mine and you'll be asked to leave. Lol.

Water is pretty milky on WB down through Stockport. Was up last Saturday and hope you do better than we did.

Yeah dude, he ran shuttle for my cousin and I a few weeks back. Pretty simple. FB Message me your thoughts on a Sunday morning float. There is a chance I could make it up.

Gene shuttled our truck a couple weeks back for the first time from Stilesville to hale eddy. As simple and painless as can be and seems like a good guy!

PS - I am solo tomorrow. Will be up from first light to sundown. I am new here but if you want a partner for the afternoon let me know.

cms,

Daybreak until dark? Are you nuts? I am! That's my kind of fishing. We'll have to hook up for a float sometime.

Honestly Id drop in at stockport and fish down to long eddy. Water temps should be fine upper 50s low 60s all the way down. They have a frost advisory tonight. Plenty of places to fish and probably way less people. Especially this time of year.

LOL Krayfish - Some people tell me so. If Im going, I may as well make the most of it!

Unfortunately I've only got a pontoon - No boat (I wish). What about you?

Fished from outcast pontoon for 3 years, now have a Scadden x5 for the last 6-7 years. March 2015 I had a custom Stealthcraft delivered. I'm notorious for punishing long days /floats. I think my longest was around 17 miles and took from 5:45am til 8pm. I'm getting soft as I get older but still have a few in me each season. If I make the 3+ hr drive, I'll fish myself to death. Lol

Back