Tulpehocken

Paulson

Paulson

Hi all,

Looks like I will be on the Tulley tomorrow, has anyone been fishing there recently? Any suggestions on patterns?

I have been reading the TCO site, I will probably stop by the shop anyhow. I was planning on mostly sub surface nymphing and midges. Maybe put soft soft hackles on a swing.

Thanks, this is my first time out there...should be fun!

Never hurts to try any type of caddis pupa on the Tully. At this time of year I would bring some egg patterns and SJWs along too. Water level looked OK when I drove over the mouth this morning on my way to work.

I never got to thank you for the help!

I was able to fish it today, caught two Bows, one on a black zebra midge and one on the fattest hares ear I could find. Missed more than I'd like to admit.

Hey Paulson, i'm headed out there on Sunday - planning to swing some wet caddis.

I was thinking of trying down by the red bridge area etc - where did you fish, if you don't mind saying ?

You might want to have some sucker spawn in your fly box too.

geebee wrote:
Hey Paulson, i'm headed out there on Sunday - planning to swing some wet caddis.

I was thinking of trying down by the red bridge area etc - where did you fish, if you don't mind saying ?

Just below the Wiss dam, just off Paper Mill Road. There is a small parking area there. Not sure if thats the the "red bridge" area.

Btw, we need to get out to White Clay! I will be out the day after Thanksgiving and maybe the days before (if I dont get a trip call).

Back