Tulpehocken This Weekend! 1/13/18

Nate540

Nate540

So I'm heading to the Tully tomorrow and my normal fishing buddy can't make it. I know it may be late notice for most but just thought it might be a good chance to meet up with some new people. Just throwing it out there if anyone was interested just let me know.

P.S. I only check this page at work LOL so I probably won't see any responses after this afternoon but I'll try to remember to check it in the AM

Thanks
Nathan

Yo Na

Keep an eye on the water that the ACoE is now letting out. USGS shows they just opened up the gates.

tl
les

Thanks I'll check it and see what the flow is

Its flowing at 148cfs Never fished it that high

They just opened it up to 310cfs

Yo Nat

148 cfs is pretty good; 310 cfs means you don't want to fall in.

Apropos of this theme, I hope everyone fishing in this weather or in winter for that matter always keeps a set of dry clothes in the car, all the way down to your skivvies.

I always do but I didn't fish this weekend it pushed up to 1000cfs on Saturday!

JackM wrote:
Apropos of this theme, I hope everyone fishing in this weather or in winter for that matter always keeps a set of dry clothes in the car, all the way down to your skivvies.

I actually take 3, that way when I fall in for the second time I'm still good :)

ryansheehan wrote:
JackM wrote:

I actually take 3, that way when I fall in for the second time I'm still good :)

Yeah, but Jack's real secret weapon to fight the cold is a fully filled fishin' flask....

Attachments

• checklist.jpg
    checklist.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
I blame the flask for the last time I had to change all the way to my skivvies.

Back