Question for Lehigh River Rats

afishinado

afishinado

Staff member

fly-commander wrote:

hey new to Lehigh Gorge

i am new to that area , i am not asking for specific fishing spots, i just one your out look , have you ever fish near Rockport road ? just want to know up river or down river from rockport road?

Received this PM from fly-commander. I'm not really a LR guy. Can anyone help him out with some info. PM him or post....up to you. Thanks.

Either way. Depends whether you want to walk uphill or downhill first.

afishinado wrote:
Received this PM from fly-commander. I'm not really a LR guy. Can anyone help him out with some info. PM him or post....up to you. Thanks.

I don't wanna backdoor MOD you (insert additional backdoor jokes HERE), but:
You're behind the times, olde-timer.
;)

gfen wrote:
afishinado wrote:

I don't wanna backdoor MOD you (insert additional backdoor jokes HERE), but:
You're behind the times, olde-timer.
;)

My dream is to some day, some how, become half the Mod you are.......Windowmaker.

MOD. All caps. Its like JAM.

Although, it is I who uses you as a guiding light, one of my thousand points of light, for better MODerationalship in the stormy seas of Internet Foruming.

You are a light house, my friend. A beacon of hope for the lost souls wandering aimlessly through these tubes, searching aimlessly for a well slung banhammer of justice in an otherwise unkind world.

I'm gonna go write some poems about you, now. Get me drunk enough and we can have dramatic readings. ;)

logo.jpg

Back