Manada Creek Saturday 4/13

wildbrownyb245

wildbrownyb245

I would like to explore Manada creek tommorow, I did fish off of 443 last Sunday at the DHALO upstream past the cabin and nothing was moving.

I want to know where to park and 3 ALO that I should use.

Thanks Guys

Well if you already hit that area, that's pretty much the middle of the best parts of the DHALO. If you didn't fish downstream yet, try that - there's about a mile of water that's got some decent fish populations but isn't always easy. It's more difficult above that (with a few clear exceptions)

Gorosaurus, my goal is park at the bridge and go right instead of left fish it down stream, thanks for the info

Any other spots other than DHALO area
That I could try

Thanks

If your going to do that you should park off fogarty road and fish up. (where the dhalo starts/ends depending on how you look at it) there is alot of better runs starting from fogarty and going up. The hole section is not that long and you could easily fish it in a day. Either way whereever you park you should be getting fish to hand.

I parked off of mountain road where the bridge is and the old cabin, I fished down using a sculpin, green weenie and a green wooly and sad to say nothing at all

I jumped in the car after 2 hours and headed over to furnace
About 3 cars there I fished from that bridge and down stream about a half of mile once again nothing

I can't assume that it's all fished out

Not a strike and I didn't even see a fish

IdratherbePhising, isn't Fogarty off limits, you have to turn onto McLean to get to Fogerty I thought that was posted with all kinds of signs from the Gap.

Hit me up. Ill put ya on the fish.

I meant furnace. whatever the lower limit of the dhalo is

Back