Little juniata river

B

BTbandit

Heading to Raystown this weekend and wanted to check out the little Juniata. Never been there before. Is there anywhere close to huntingdon that is public access that isn't hard to find? And how is the stream this time of year?

A lot of the little j will be borderline/too warm to fish. If I were you, I'd hit the Juniata around huntingdon/ mt. Union for smallies.

I was up at the Little J this morning around Spruce Creek. Temps are holding pretty steady around 63-65 all day. I never got a temp above 65 in the last two weeks. We have some pretty nasty storms rolling through this evening that will probably bring it up to unfishable levels. Last I checked it was running close to 500cfs so it's up pretty good. This morning it was still off color and fishing was uneventful.

Thanks guys. Maybe ill just try the Juniata with some streamers for smallies and whatever I can catch.

All the reoprt that I have gotten are the same as railking. You should be fine for most of the stretches. just take a thermometer with you to be safe.

Back