Harman's in West Virginia

Wildbrowntrout

Wildbrowntrout

I was the lucky guy who won the Tulpehocken TU raffle for the trip down to WV at Harman's! Just wondering if anybody has been down there in November or Late March. Any tips help. Also would it be better to go in November of March? I want it to be as warm as possible! Thanks guys!

Congratulations! I've been down in October several times and always had a great time. Last year we were down the end of October and it snowed the day after we left. Other years we had awesome weather the same week. Of course the weather is always a gamble.

You'll enjoy it either time. There will be plenty of fish in the stream and there are plenty of other wild trout streams nearby.

My wife and I have reservations for the second week in October this year. Really looking forward to it!

Congrats! That raffle was awesome, I ended up with the grand prize somehow. I never win anything.

Steveo, thanks! Hope you guys enjoy your trip! Cam, Wow! Congratulations! I was going for the rod and reel combo or the $500, I could never imagine spending $1000 at one time on fly gear.

Thanks and same to you. Let me know how you like it down there. Take plenty of big streamers.

Congrats on the free trip.......Remember rainbows love olive anything, esp. crafish. AND green weenies and egg flies.

What biggie said...and some generic nymphs, nymphs with rubber legs or partridge, worms

Back