Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Clear Shade FFO

From Portage, PA
Wondering if anyone has ever fished this. What is the stream like and such. How is the parking situation?

Posted on: 2013/2/27 15:43

Re: Clear Shade FFO

From Johnstown, PA
Mike , if you are going in off rt 160 there is a gate that is locked , which makes it walk in for much of the year and it's quite a hike. After they stock it they open the gate and you can drive to within about a quartermile of the lower end of the ffo section. It can also be reached from the dirt road at the "Iron Bridge" downstream , and it's also quite a hike , that gate is always locked but it's a nice flat mountain bike ride .............GOOD LUCK

Posted on: 2013/2/28 7:28

From LV
But walking in makes it fun.

Posted on: 2013/2/28 13:10

From Newville, PA
The clear is on my to do list for 2013. I've kayaked the dark, shade on stony dozens of time over the years and always thought the clear looked very fishable even during late qinter and early spring when the water was up. Have not been near there since I gave up kayaking 10 years ago due to back problems.

Posted on: 2013/2/28 18:34

From Washington county
I fished it last year, didn't explore it all, it was nice creek creek though

Posted on: 2013/3/2 18:10

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com