HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Bald Eagle Creek

From Granville
Quote:

Hook_Jaw wrote:
They stocked fingerlings below the dam since 2016. They Must not be that great at providing information or you would of known that and not of said they did once in 2017 which is incorrect.

It would be nice some time in the future to have bald eagle cleaned up in the future but there's a lot to do before that I would think like clean up beech creek which has always been polluted flowing right into it.

How do you know that? And, honestly, it doesn't matter. Trout fishing in this state is top-notch and wild browns are everywhere. But why would this not show it? This is the fingerlings stocking from 2016.

Attach file:

png  Screenshot_20180308-145308-432x768.png (55.54 KB)
9377_5aa195e4c49ff.png 432X768 px

Posted on: 3/8 14:58

From Granville
Nevermind. Lol. I wasn't thinking Clinton County. Now let me reevaluate. They may have stocked fingerlings there for years.

Posted on: 3/8 15:00

From Williamsport, PA
Quote:

jifigz wrote:
Nevermind. Lol. I wasn't thinking Clinton County. Now let me reevaluate. They may have stocked fingerlings there for years.

Yup once you get past Beech Creek you are into Centre County. They have been doing it a couple of years now. Personally I think its a waste of fish. You NEVER catch small ones there it seems. I don't know what happens to the fingerlings except for food for other fish.

Posted on: 3/8 15:32

From Penns Creek Canyon
John the guy fishing the last time I was at the spillway said he caught a big walleye with a 9 inch bass in it's mouth so those fingerlings are great treats in there im sure lol.

Unless the fish commission hasn't said has only been since 2016 but who knows when they have extras left over they put them in places.

I don't wanna make it seem I wanna argue with everyone would be great to be cleaned up but there's ALOT of work to do it.

Posted on: 3/8 15:46

From Williamsport, PA
Quote:

Hook_Jaw wrote:
John the guy fishing the last time I was at the spillway said he caught a big walleye with a 9 inch bass in it's mouth so those fingerlings are great treats in there im sure lol.

Unless the fish commission hasn't said has only been since 2016 but who knows when they have extras left over they put them in places.

I don't wanna make it seem I wanna argue with everyone would be great to be cleaned up but there's ALOT of work to do it.

Hook_Jaw I believe we are on the same exact page on this topic and seem to be agreeing in EVERY possible way. I haven't been to the spillway in a long time. I'll have to get down there sometime this year. When I was a teen I had some great times there!

Posted on: 3/9 1:13

From Penns Creek Canyon
Get's fished to hard anymore but it's a nice change of pace to small stream fishing.

Posted on: 3/9 12:04

« 1 2 3 (4)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
Polls
Do You Have or Will You Obtain Multiple State Fishing License’s for 2018?
Yes 68% (64)
No 31% (29)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2018/7/20 10:51
5 Comments

Copyright 2018 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com