Any info on Two Lick Creek in indiana county?

miltiades

miltiades

Ive driven past it about a million times but never fished it. I had heard there was a local group that stocks it. If anyone can tell me how to access it or if is fishes well, please post up or shoot me a pm. Thanks

Two lick is a great stream. Take the time to explore it. Its beautiful and has little pressure.

I will probably be spending a good deal of time in the area the next few years. I am working on getting Blacklick back into shape. Hopefully I get to try Two Lick out a couple of times (for work purposes of course).

Wow blacklick? I loved that stream! That stream was awesome but died off quickly after i moved out of the area. I have lots of memories on blacklick opening day and after.

Well hopefully it will be back within a few years. Were moving and treating the Vintondale boreholes, Wehrum shaft discharge and the Red Mill discharge. Our estimates conclude that it should be a viable fishery down to Two Lick Creek.

Thats great to hear. Had one of tge biggest trout ever there bout a mile upstream from 422. Love that creek.

Back