3 knuckleheads on a pontoon…somewhere in PA

Night_Stalker

Night_Stalker

These guys are crazy

"Let's do a Sunday Float!…It will be FUN."

NickR and Krayfish2 are not well…in the head (in a good way).

I wonder if Krayfish will live?!? Will he come back as Krayfish3?

Time will tell.

Let's collectively pray for them both…for they are not well…not at all.

Thanks for the "FUN" Nick and Andy (I hope Andy has a chance to read this…I get first pick at his prized rods).

Sincerely,
"Big Fish Magnet"

- - - - -

Photos shared courtesy:
NickR & Sky Blue Outfitters Guide Service

Attachments

• Krayfish1.jpg
    Krayfish1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Krayfish2.jpg
    Krayfish2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 4
  • BigFishMagnet.jpg
    BigFishMagnet.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3
Looks like a great day! We've been lucky to have some nice weather lately and good fishing conditions. Very nice trout and a good bass by K2.

Picture #2 looks like me trying to get my fly out of a tree, except I'd also be standing on a rock.

JackM wrote:
Picture #2 looks like me trying to get my fly out of a tree, except I'd also be lurching off a rock.

Nick anchored so that the front caster was clear. I had the back seat and didn't even know there was an island there. Luck would have it the tree was one of those with the 3" thorns. After a couple of whacks with a log and a few cuts, I just ripped the leader and magically, the fly fell at my feet. It was then promptlysnagged on the next set of riffs and lost. The bass was fat and fought about as well as a 8" rock bass. The only time he even tried to escape was when he saw the net. I spent the next 36 hours in 2 jackets, long johns w/ fleece pj bottoms and under 2 comforters trying to warm up. It might be a while before I'm in for another float. Seat open for the hearty. LOL.

I'm surprised we did move more fish. Covered some decent looking water and the 2 we caught were in quick succession from relatively featureless water.

Just say it Andy, "It Sucked, Big Time"!

K2. I recommend curling up in a snuggie and the Lifetime channel next time you're that cold.

Great job. Nice fish.

I wasn't that cold. I had a 103 temp when I got home. Horribly sick but was a trooper and went anyhow. Almost ended up in hospital so I might assess the situation differently if the same conditions are faced. Fishing is great.....not being in er having lungs drained is better. Do snuggies come in studded felt soles? LOL

Back