Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

Re: Valley Creek Restoration

From Bozeman
When did I say "most"? I said "many". If I did say most, it was a mistake. Yay we agree! I know it kills you, but we do.

Your attempt at tabascoing the situation aren't going to work. My claim here is undeniable, and comes without the negative connotation that some insist upon applying to it.

Posted on: 2009/2/9 17:25

From Bozeman
troutbert,

Thanks. I can't attend until after this term is over at school. Thursday nights are the only night with classes for me. I'll definitely be looking into it afterward.

Posted on: 2009/2/9 17:27

From lancaster county
ive agreed with you many times...this just isnt one of them...and no im not trying to "tabasco" the situation. You do that quite fine all on your own

Posted on: 2009/2/9 17:39

From Bozeman
How so? Again, my point is that many people do this work to enhance their own enjoyment. Of that group, many of them won't admit it.

Agree, disagree, or reading comprehension fail? Your call. I'm done with it. I think I know which one it is, but it's not for me to judge.

Posted on: 2009/2/9 17:42

From lancaster county
ill say it again then

LMFAO

Posted on: 2009/2/9 17:44

From Bozeman
Just in case, I drew a pretty picture to illustrate it.

The yellow oval represents the population that does improvement work.

The blue oval is the number of them that do this work to enhance their own enjoyment of the outdoors.

The green oval is the population of the afore-mentioned "blue" group that attempts to either deny this, or will not admit it to others.

Now, please tell me WHAT is so offensive about this claim? Also, please tell me how you can disagree that it's at least an abstract model for real life circumstances here. If you still do, that is. In that case, I'd like some of what you're on.

LMFAO all you want. You're just trolling at this point.

Attach file:

jpg  prettypicture.JPG (18.39 KB)
398_4990b3124da83.jpg 649X448 px

Posted on: 2009/2/9 17:49

From lancaster county
i never trolled just gave my opinion u didnt like it...and what the heck numbers are u using besides your preconcieved notions to get that picture

Posted on: 2009/2/9 17:59

Sal,

Just stare at the yellow, blue and green illustration and breathe deeply, and keep doing that, until you understand what conservationist flyfishers need to ADMIT to non-conservationist flyfishers.

It takes a while to receive the wisdom, so be patient. :-0

Posted on: 2009/2/9 18:57

From Bozeman
They are under no pressure to admit anything. It was just a statement that was attacked without base.

I am one of them, I certainly don't feel that I'm "admit"ting that I care for streams so that I can fish them. It's just how it is, and I don't hide it.

Sal, it's an abstraction to illustrate the concept. Any numbers apply. I'd imagine the only way to get them would be via a comprehensive survey that we don't have the ability to take. It'd be fun though. I'd bet you a grand that these people exist. (I know a few of them personally, so I'd do more than that if you want. ) The fact that they are out there is my only point. Somehow, I think that's evaded you. Disagree with it? The bet's still on the table, but all I have to do is provide testimony from one of them to win it.

This is honestly the most frivolous argument I've ever had (except for a few I've had with exes). I absolutely love it. God bless the internet.

Posted on: 2009/2/9 19:04

From lancaster county
oh i agree they exist....just dont know if its many or most.

this is a pointless arguement i just hope im not becoming attractive to you like your exes

Posted on: 2009/2/9 19:22

From Bozeman
Well, we disagree on what "many" means, which is the inevitable path this takes, especially since you've ADMITTED that you AGREE with my premise.

Two of them were pretty hot, so it wouldn't be that bad. I wouldn't wish the rest on anyone.

Posted on: 2009/2/9 19:30

From lancaster county
of course i agree with the premise but still dont agree on the amount

and anytime a male would find me attractive it couldnt be a good thing

Posted on: 2009/2/9 20:16

From Bozeman
I never gave numbers. In fact, I professed to have never had them, and that I felt they weren't relevant.

But I think that last shining example of intelligence, tact, social acceptance, and maturity should probably end this one. I'm guessing your type probably takes pride in not having those things, so you can head back to your sand box now. Until next time... Stay classy, and good luck with the writing career. I heard wal-mart has their crayons on sale, so you should be pretty productive in the last few weeks of winter.

As a favor, I'll translate the above for ya:

LMFAO.

Posted on: 2009/2/9 21:01

From lancaster county
wow insulting my intelligence jay ...how classy and mature. Funny how you get insultive when people dont agree with you. Its ok to be angry jay i understand that would get to you... im not going to play that game just be sure not to act that way to those many fly anglers that restore Valley Creek just for there own enjoyment
p.s.

ROFL you take yourself so serious werious

Posted on: 2009/2/9 21:07

From lancaster county
oh yeah speaking of which. troutbert....valley creek is coming up on my list of streams. im around 50 percent of the total streams im writing about. Would you guys mind if i sit in on a meeting to get some inside info on valley?

Posted on: 2009/2/9 21:13

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Goal during a day on the water....
Catching a single fish makes me happy 19% (18)
I want to catch every fish in the stream 4% (4)
50 dinks is a dream day 2% (2)
Only want to catch big fish 9% (9)
Catching the toughest fish in the steam is my goal 4% (4)
Beautiful place, hit the hatch and whatever happens, happens 29% (27)
Who cares? It beats work. 31% (29)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/11/27 22:13
Comments?

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com