Petroleum odor

PaulG

PaulG

I read on the WGAL new site today, that there is a strong petroleum odor coming from the river in the Hbg area. They are checking into it, haven't found the reason for it yet.

PaulG

PaulG.........Vartan probably has his HUM V stuck in the river in Perdix again......won't be the first time or the last i'm bettin.

PaulG......Just curious , sittin out west here , did they ever say where the gas smell was coming from? I was just kiddin about Vartan although he did have a HUM V out in the river once near Perdix , we used to park at the firehall and walk down to the river , good bass and bluegill (big ones) there. My brother in law caught a 29" walleye down there once back in the 80's , he caught it at high noon on a crayfish , a live one , it had a tag in it from the fish commision and it was in perfect condition , not a scale out of place , he got it mounted and has since passed away i wish i knew what happened to it , oh well , let us know what the gas odor was if you found out , Thanks.................MIKE

Back