Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Muddy Creek Stream Project June 16th -18th.
From Dallastown, PA
Greetings,

Muddy Creek Trout Unlimited in Souther York County expect to begin the long awaited stream projects this week. The project on Piney Hill Road at the Hemlocks in the C&R FFO area includes some rock toe and two deflectors. We plan to complete the grading and rock toe on Monday June 16th. Much of this will be done with heavy equipment. On Tuesday and Wednesday we plan to complete the log and rock deflectors upstream of Spencer Run. This will require some manual labor cutting trees, building the deflectors and rolling rocks into place.

We are looking for volunteers to help with these tasks. More help is needed on when we construct the deflectors (should be Tuesday) but help is needed all days. Work gloves and work boots with long pants are recommended.Hip waders if you plan to get in the water. We will need other volunteers on the bank as well.

We look forward to a successful project. If you have some free time please let us know when you can help. PM or email our website at muddycreektu@comcast.com

Thank you,

Maurice

Posted on: 2008/6/14 19:40

Re: Muddy Creek Stream Project June 16th -18th.

From lancaster county
Maurice,

I work 3rd shift and would be willing to help out. I just got to find the money for gas and i might come down there. Its tight right now and I dont get paid until Friday. If I can scrape up the doe towmorrow or Monday, ill let you know.

-Sal

Posted on: 2008/6/14 21:27

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com