Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

It's Not Just Smallmouth Bass (Part 2): Anti-Depressants Continue to be Found in More Fish
From Gettysburg
Evidence continues to accumulate that a multitude of chemicals and medications used by humans is accumulating in fish.

If you've been following this matter in recent years, you know that Prozac, birth control drugs, and other meds have been found in the brian tissue of bass in Mid-Atlantic rivers. A new study of the Niagara River has added more evidence of this problem in fishes.

Link

Posted on: 9/7 9:09

Re: It's Not Just Smallmouth Bass (Part 2): Anti-Depressants Continue to be Found in More Fish

From florida
Points too over medicating and a need for better sewage treatment.IMO
That water ends up in the Atlantic Ocean and into those ecosystems and who knows the affects of that type of contamination? GG

Posted on: 9/7 12:47

Re: It's Not Just Smallmouth Bass (Part 2): Anti-Depressants Continue to be Found in More Fish
From Monessen, PA
Last time I fell in the creek, I got a mouthful of creek water. Boy was I angry! But after 30 minutes, my mood leveled out and I was content.

Posted on: 9/7 18:18
"Western man lacks conscious recognition of his inferiority to the nature around him and within him. He must learn that he cannot do exactly as he wills. He does not know that his own soul is rebelling against him in a suicidal way."

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
Polls
Angling Trade E-Survey: How Many Outdoor Print Magazines Do You Subscribe To?
None. Nada. Zip. 50% (46)
One or two. 32% (30)
Three or four. 13% (12)
More than four. 3% (3)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2017/10/27 11:42
Comments?

Copyright 2017 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com