new here

I

iPhish

Hi all! I'm new around here. New to fly fishing too. Just started this spring. I've caught somewhere around 15 fish so far. Mostly at Ridley Creek. I've fished salt water my while life with a little fresh mixed in. I'm really getting into the long rod though. Cant wait to keep learning!

Well alright, welcome aboard. Lots of good stuff on here enjoy.

Welcome aboard, don't forget to take the fly rod with you when you go fishing the salt.

Welcome.

iPhish,
Welcome to our online community. We have a nice mix of nice folks around here - lots of beginners and lots of old hands to answer beginner questions.

Welcome from Maryland.

Welcome to the Jungle!

Welcome from Maryland, You joined a great forum.

Thanks everybody! I'm glad to be here. And about taking the fly rod to the salt, I just picked up an older 8/9 Battenkill. I'm keeping my eyes open for a rod now.

welcome,if your looking to learn about fly fishing,you couldn't of found a better site.good luck

Welcome and best of luck! This site has helped me tremendously already and im a noob too.

Welcome, come to the fish and chips day. See it in the events section. Sat. July 26.

GenCon

Thanks GenCon sounds like a great time. However, I have an offshore trip out of the outer banks booked for the 25th. That's kind of a marathon as it is. We will be driving down from south DE just for the charter then right back. No way I'm making it back up to pa bright eyed and bushy tailed the next morning.

I'll definitely keep my eye on the events page for upcoming stuff.

Welcome aboard iPhish! Beware of the 31 inch Browns in these waters and don't jump in on the wild/stocked debate - it will consume you. Hope ya do well on your charter. Pirates cove or Oregon inlet?

Fishing out of Oregon. Boat is docked in Wanchese. I'm praying for billfish. I love billfish. They have been starting to catch down there.

Back