hello to all

mic

mic

hello I am new to the site,and like what I see so far.I have been fly fishing for years,or so I thought.Even though I haven't learn proper form and technics until a couple of years ago,i have allways loved the art.I am lucky to have a friend that has been teaching me to tie,cast,mending,and so much more.you know him as Gencon.I do feel that I am learning from the best of the best.As I feel I can learn a lot from you guys hear on this site.I am looking forword to the newbie jam in march.As any one would I do love to catch a fish on a dry fly,but I really like nymphing the best.

Welcome to PAFF mic. Great bunch of folks on here with a ton of experience. Lots to learn for everyone. This is a great place to hang out when your not out fishin'.

Welcome aboard! I'm fairly new to this place and have already gotten a TON of help from the members on here. As you've already noted, it's a great place with a lot of good info.

Welcome to the jungle!

Welcome.

Welcome mic.

Gencon knows this game - you've got a good mentor.

Welcome Mic. glad you joined. I think you will learn alot here. I know I have. Alot of really good guys. Some really good tyers and fisherman. I have had a lot of fun on this forum. Mic and I fish together often. He has become a FF maniac.

GenCon

Welcome to the forum. You'll find that the most experienced guys on the forum are very willing to help.

Welcome aboard Mic looks like you've been in good hands.

thanks for the reply,i am still learning my way around the site.i do plan on fishing a lot this year,it's going to be a lot of fun shareing the experinces with you guys

Hi mic, welcome!

Yup! Welcome to the World's Greatest Fly Fishing Forum.

Back