gonna buy a pontoon

SNJChef

SNJChef

Been fly fishing for a long time but new to pontooning. Where do you pontoon in the se and ne of pa? I figure the lehigh river. Any other locations? How many of you use a pontoon?

I just picked up a Skadden, I plan on useing it on the Lehigh and upper D. Maybe on a lake.

I have a Scadden Skyomish. Use it on lakes and on the upper D. Now that I have a trailer and can keep it assembled it will be used a lot more. Or at least that is what I tell myself.

Like others have said, based on my experience - if one is going to lay up with a pontoon, my recommendation would be a North Fork (Scadden).

For a couple of extra bucks it is well worth it.

With that said, I have a friend that was a wanna-be flyfisher. He bought a Scadden Madison River (I believe) in 2008. He used it once when we went west - he packed it home and never used it again. it is like new. I'm sure he'd take about 40% or more off of retail. It has many extras too. If interested drop me a PM.

I got a canoe creek xr1. To chase musky with on rivers and lakes. I havent used yet but I'm lookin forward to a couple of long floats on the allegheny.

Back