anyone want to catch alot of fish?

westpaflyfisher

westpaflyfisher

anyone looking to catch alot of fish the weekend of sept. 19-21 let me know. You can tag along with me in Yellow Creek in Bedford. Typically a very good nymphing stream so you'll catch numbers. If you don't know where the creek is I can meet you somewhere. Just shoot me a message. I'd be happy to help you out.

I just don't think anyone is in a mood to catch a lot of fish.

Hmmm. Yellow Creek didn't nymph all that well day after Labor Day. Water was on the low side. Tough to get a good drift. Worked hard for a couple of fish in the two or so hours I was there. But I'm sure you'll catch a lot.

alirghty then. Just trying to help some new guys to fly fishing out. This stream fishes very well ( if you know what your doing).

I don't want to catch a lot of fish!

Not a newbie but that would be a new water for me and have wanted to check it out. I had promised my nephew a float on the Susky for smallmouth. If that fizzles out, I'm in. Actually, I'm hoping it fizzles out....can't afford to keep buying rods since he's snapped 3 in the last 2 outings. LMAO

I fish Yellow Creek at least twice a week. Definitely a good stream with a big trout population. The fishing has been mediocre for the last few weeks though. My only saving grace has been the green weenie.

NAW! I'm somewhat in the "Bigger Fish" brain mode.

krayfish wrote:
Not a newbie but that would be a new water for me and have wanted to check it out. I had promised my nephew a float on the Susky for smallmouth. If that fizzles out, I'm in. Actually, I'm hoping it fizzles out....can't afford to keep buying rods since he's snapped 3 in the last 2 outings. LMAO

I can't laugh but witnessed one of the snapping's in ny at the movie theater...you have to start using ugly sticks, my two year old uses his as a baseball bat and has not broken it yet.

I've probably seen you there then.

Yellow Creek is a TU success story , and a great place to learn a few new tricks give it a try if u haven't.

Back