Fishing in Lancaster county and York county Saturday

HopBack

HopBack

Just wanted to know if any beginners are fishing in the Lancaster county or York county area tomorrow. PM me if your interested in meeting up. I plan on starting early on some wild trout areas in York county but could be swayed to hit up some Lancaster streams. I know its a little late now but I worked late this evening and this was a last min. decision.

I can't make it but would be interested another time. PM if you need any local info.

Thought I would give an update on how I did. Had a pretty good day exploring some new stream area and was able to land 1 wild brown and about a 16 inch stocker bow. I lost at least a half dozen more a black wooly bugger.

Attachments

• wildbrown8.17.jpg
    wildbrown8.17.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 5
  • Rainbow8.17.jpg
    Rainbow8.17.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5
  • creek8.17.jpg
    creek8.17.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 4
Thank's Sipe I'll likely be in the York county area again chasing those wild browns!! New areas to be covered tomorrow.

Had a great day today in York County. I started off on Cordorus creek but I didn't have any luck so I packed up and headed to another spot I recently discovered and came up big. I had a total of 7 wild browns in about 2 hours. The biggest one was over 16 inches and is my biggest wild trout since I started fly fishing in June. It took a #14 Black copper john. The pictures really don't do it justice. It was a beautiful fish. In the last picture I was able to get a shot of several brown trout in a pool ranging in various sizes. Pretty good for a stream not listed as a wild trout stream.

Moderators please feel free to delete this topic. Thanks!!

shoot me a message. I live in lancaster.

Great pics and good fishing!

I live in Lancaster and would love to be introduced to some new spots. I have not fished York at all but, it would be nice to have fallback locations.....
always willing to meet up.
PM me if you like.

Went exploring in a different area in York county today and struck gold!! I caught a few small browns and one nice one about 12 inches. Check out the blue shades and spot pattern on this trout. It was definitely the top dog in the stretch. The water was pretty cool, about 65 degrees before I left at 11 am and the stream looked to have a nice flow and plenty of shade.

Attachments

• Wild Brown 9.2.2013.jpg
    Wild Brown 9.2.2013.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Cool Freestoner in York County.jpg
    Cool Freestoner in York County.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 5
Back