Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Convert me

From Granville
Quote:

hooker-of-men wrote:
Quote:

jifigz wrote:

Of course it is. I know my beer and various alcohol quite well. But Genny Cream Ale has held a special place in my heart for a long time. It isn't great but for the money it can't be beat.

Blasphemer.

Whoa buddy! I love it dearly, but it certainly isn't top notch beer. I've given the Genny brewery thousands of dollars I'm sure..if I want regular old "beer" I buy Genny Cream. Better tasting and more satisfying than other large macro brews and not owned by one of the large beer conglomerates. I know, I know, they aren't totally independent, but they aren't part of the BMC empires.

Admittedly these days I drink more wine than beer, however.

Posted on: 2/14 18:14

From Delaware Water Gap
Ha. Just messing with you, of course.

I don't even want to fathom how much stock I should own in High Falls Brewing. Cream Ale has been my go-to for a frighteningly long time.

I don't really dabble in wine, but I try to keep up with all the beer trends. I've been a big fan of the shift away from IPAs to sours and odd hops. Still, 95% of the time I want to drink my beer by the dozen and I want it to taste like Genny.

Posted on: 2/15 13:40

From Pittsburgh
Getting back on topic here - FF definitely is not for everyone.
I've taken quite a few people out to try it.
And though the majority of them thought it was fun, and definitely wanted to keep at it - a few others thought that it made fishing too much like work. And felt no need to try it again.

Posted on: 2/16 21:33

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
Polls

Copyright 2018 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com