9/23 - Early Sunday AM Valley

Stagger_Lee

Stagger_Lee

Who's in?

doc, volks, Fox, joesy, eppcray, surveyor, anyone I may have left out

I love WW but I'm ready to get on some stubborn fish, would love the company, help confirming if I saw suckers or trout last time, and selfishly some pointers on wtf I'm doing wrong when I fish for trout :)

Who's in?

/// Only thing that can change is my daughter has been running a fever for a few days, been to doc once and with her coughing said she may have pneumonia but we need to see it play out the next few and possible chest x-rays. That or severe weather are the only issues that may change a few things.

I'm out, away this weekend.

Also heads-up to the non locals DD, HA, DJ+bro, and anyone else

My only free day this weekend is Saturday, and it's still in doubt.

If I had off all weekend, I'd be fox hunting. :cool:

Heritage-Angler wrote:
If I had off all weekend, I'd be fox hunting. :cool:

Hmmm, not sure I like the sound of dat! :-o

Hunting with the Fox. No foxes may be harmed - they're far too valuable from an entertainment standpoint. ;-)

Ha which fox my mrs is a fox from down that way..

Hunting with the Fox. No foxes may be harmed - they're far too valuable from an entertainment standpoint

Don't worry I plan on beating up on him ALL weekend long. There will be some tears on the shuffleboard table for sure this time. :-D

I'll be there on Sunday, but you won't find me. I am against redistribution. If I were to fish with you and help, I would be redistributing my forty years plus knowledge to a slacker like you who expects a handout at my expense and not willing to lift yourself up by your boot straps and figure it out on your own. Where the hell do you get off having this sense of entitlement?????

delta_dog wrote:
Don't worry I plan on beating up on him ALL weekend long. There will be some tears on the shuffleboard table for sure this time. :-D

I'll let my quoits do the talking for me!

englishprof wrote:
Where the hell do you get off having this sense of entitlement?????

Yikes the OT forum spilled over here!

Spill over.....not at all. I'm talking about fishing.

forty years on valley?
That is valuable input there.

Sunday? I might be able to do that. I'll know for sure by Friday night but I think I can swing it. Stay tuned.

I'll be there on Sunday, but you won't find me. I am against redistribution. If I were to fish with you and help, I would be redistributing my forty years plus knowledge to a slacker like you who expects a handout at my expense and not willing to lift yourself up by your boot straps and figure it out on your own. Where the hell do you get off having this sense of entitlement?????

Complete douchery of epic proportions bringing this crap to the fishing forum. Stupid on my part putting your initials in my invite thinking you would actually be tolerant of my views though you don’t agree with them but I guess its par for the course. I was going to stay above the fray but I have to see you gibberish each time I check in on this thread.

I will find you as I only have to look for the fisherman confiscating other people’s fish as he feels he is entitled to what others work hard for. And you obviously do not understand redistributing and expecting a hand out. I ASK (not TAKE) for others to help and they will CHOOSE to either assist me or not. I will accept and be tolerant of their decision as they have a RIGHT to behave according to one's own free will. Just like you have made your decision, their decisions will be made free of all coercion, control, obligation or ANY other type of interference from arbitrary groups. I am not entitled to any knowledge the FFishers have and would never forcefully take that knowledge by the barrel of gun. I sometimes ask for help but mostly they are charitable and offer it.

Capisce paisan?

Take it easy fellas. It's just fishin. Check the politics at the OT door.

Keep in mind the spirit of PAFF and have fun on Valley Sunday - wish I could join yuh.

In fairness to EP, I do believe he was only messing with you, that's why I posted my line about the OT. I have fished with both EP and Stag. They are both apolitical on the stream and damn fun to be around too. You guys may bust balls in OT but like I said, I think he was just busting in fun here. Stag, I really wish I could join ya because your first VC trout is a coming!

Fox,

I was beginning to think no one would see the tongue firmly implanted in cheek. Next time..... I'll post a picture.

Fox wrote:
In fairness to EP, I do believe he was only messing with you, that's why I posted my line about the OT. I have fished with both EP and Stag. They are both apolitical on the stream and damn fun to be around too. You guys may bust balls in OT but like I said, I think he was just busting in fun here. Stag, I really wish I could join ya because your first VC trout is a coming!

I thought that the 1st few times I saw the post. I do not post any political BS (outside the OT) b/ I get that some people may not want to see any of the garbage we all spew there and I also think it is disrespectful to the board. I understand sarcasm/humor can sometimes be difficult to translate in text but his first sentence and then his reply to your post abt ‘spill over’ made/makes me think he was somewhat serious, if not apologizes.

At some point say I was just busting ballz. More importantly we have emoticons, use them and that will help out with the sarcasm translation!

Apologies to FI, mods and anyone else who had to read my retort and hates 'soapboxers'!

//Per VC, I can see me heading out their often (as often as my 2 kids and wife will allow me to) over the winter. Easy access for me as it is only 32 miles but mostly hway. I dont think there is much trout fishing near me in the fall no stocking so we'll hook up this fall

Back