Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: iPhone Fishing App Testers Needed

From Warrington
To those who expressed an interest in testing this app and expecially to those who participated, I say Thank You!

I had originally planned to enlist a second round of testers but I'm please to say, the first round revealed no major issues so I'm going ahead with submitting the app for release.

It may take a week or two for this update to appear on iTunes as there is a significant review process with Apple but it will be available prior to the Early Opener is SE PA. As I think I mentioned before, I like to flesh out my apps in iPhone because they have a much more rigorous review process and that way you get a better app.

I'll be moving on to the Android version and will need some testers there. I'll post a separate Android Testers thread when I'm ready but have already recruited one tester through this thread.

In the next few days, I'll post some screen captures and preliminary feature descriptions on my website's page for this app so you can get a preview of the new design and features if you are interested. I'm very happy with the results.

http://gogalpublishing.com/home/State ... Phone/PA_Fish_iPhone.html

If you'd like to meet and see the app in action, I'll be demonstrating it at the Newbie Jam, March 16 in Emmaus. Hope to see you there!

Thanks to all!
Mike G

Posted on: 2013/3/5 12:48

Re: iPhone Fishing App Testers Needed

From Warrington
Oops! Just learned I can't post a URL that long. Try this!

http://gogalpublishing.com

Choose "Products" from the top menu bar then click the iPhone link under the GPS Fishing Guide to Pennsylvania.

Posted on: 2013/3/5 14:04

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com