Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Thanks Derek! - GPS Fishing Guide Review!

From Warrington
I want to send a special Thank You! to Derek, a PAFlyFish.com member for his review of the GPS Fishing Guide posted on iTunes!

I am actively working on updates for this year which will include an enhanced version of the PFBC County Guides plus PFBC Google Earth, and perhaps even the Higbee map, all right at your fingertips on the built in map including roads satelite and USGS topos plus "touch to go" navigation. It's a tall order but that is my vision.

Worth it ?????
Version 1.0 - Nov 25, 2012

I was skeptical of the power and practicality of this app but for someone like me who has very little time to search out all this info it is worth it. With this app you will have all the info you need to find fishing near you in seconds. It would be nice to see usgs gauges integrated and maybe some kind of local weather integrated but you can't have it all and I have other apps for that. Well done. I expressed my reservations about this app on PaFlyFish.com back when it was first released. I am pleasantly surprised, well worth it.

Posted on: 2012/12/5 15:00

Re: Thanks Derek! - GPS Fishing Guide Review!

From Southeastern Pa
Derek knows his shiz, you should listen to him. maybe integrate usgs topo's by having some kind of connection to the app "Topo Maps"? It's a very useful and fast way to download usgs quad's to your mobile device. just sayin

Posted on: 2013/1/7 2:05

From Southeastern Pa
of course that would make it all WAY too easy

Posted on: 2013/1/7 2:05

From Warrington
USGS Topos will be there!

Posted on: 2013/1/7 11:10

From Southeastern Pa
BOOM!

ask and you shall receive! see how thats done folks? it doesn't get any better than that.

I am really glad to see your app developing so nicely. the format is clear and fantastic and the screen layout is easily navigable which makes it über easy to use.

I think I communicated with you about the app that I was trying to get off the ground that would integrate what you have with maps, stream reports and weather. Maybe you can make it happen!

You're app is very good already, with those added features it would be very powerful!

Thanks again and I am really excited about the new upcoming features! keep up the good work.

Posted on: 2013/1/7 11:31

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes 95% (139)
No 0% (0)
Thinking about it 4% (6)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com