Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Shadow updates and free fly line giveaway

From PA
Hey everyone,

We are expecting our 7wts to be back in stock in July or August. If you pre-order one now you will receive a free fly line of your choice. Any Color/Combo from our 500 color pallet via our website. You choose.

As some of you know from reading around the 7wt rods are truly a treat to fish. I pretty much designed the rod with our local fishing here in mind.. Erie tribs as well as big browns/Steelhead in New York... We have guides and customers all over the states fishing the 7wt and feedback has been positively universal. Extra tip section/lifetime warranty/ lightest 9ft 7wt on the market for only $279.99.. I know a lot of users here on PA Fly Fish own one so hopefully they will chime in... Here you can see a video of a massive brown a guide caught on the rod up in New York this past season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en89lqxEKyY

As for the fly line we are doing a giveaway via our facebook page right now. Head over to www.facebook.com/shadowflyfish to enter. The contest will end in may.. Or you can just buy one starting at $14.99 via our website on launch special... www.shadowflyfishing.com

Resized Image

Posted on: 5/21 22:08

Re: Shadow updates and free fly line giveaway

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
I was lucky enough to win one. I did not get out for steel unfortunately. When I first fished it as a streamer rod the cork threw me off a little. However, I have used it more often with a sinking line and it has become a pleasure to cast. Super light weight! I wouldn't hesitate (and I have) recommending the rod to others. First thing other fishermen have said once they have it in their hands...man that is light. When you are tossing a 7wt for hours at a time weight is a major thing. So far I really enjoy mine!

Posted on: 5/22 23:39

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

From Denver
I fished the 7wt warrior on the Erie tribs this past fall and winter and have been very happy with it. Plenty of backbone even with the light weight. I've used it throw some big streamers with a sinktip as well, and have become a big fan of the cork.

I would recommend it for someone looking for a light/fast 7wt.

Posted on: 5/23 9:46

From PA
Thanks guys!

Posted on: 5/25 18:24

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com