Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Guided Trips

From Lobachsville, PA
Are you looking for a guided trip that will improve your fly fishing skills?

We (Rick Nyles and Nick Raftas, Sky Blue Outfitters) can help improve your skills in all aspects of fly fishing. Visit our site at www.skyblueoutfitters.com to find out more about our services. You can also get up to date fishing report on our Facebook page or have them emailed to to you.

Nick and I pride ourselves on being a professional Guide Service that will increase your understanding of fly fishing, from Nymph to Spinner...

Rick Nyles
Owner and Lead Guide
Sky Blue Outfitters
Providing information, education and guiding for over 10 years.

Posted on: 2012/4/23 22:32

Re: Guided Trips

From Lobachsville, PA
Well, we are out here in Centre County and we had wind, snow, clouds and did I mention wind and snow...we still had good fishing on Spring and White Deer Creek, Bald Eagle not so good. We had good fishing on Spring, Sulphurs, Crane Flies and BWO's. White Deer, nymphs. My clients caught fish at both creeks. Spring, we had dry fly action all afternoon using Sulphurs and BWO's with the largest being a 14 inch Brown. One client caught the cycle, rainbow, brown and brook...he was happy...can't load pictures due to 3G service. If you want a full report with photos, go to my web site at www.skyblueoutitters.com and request to receive Stream Reports. I will send out a detailed report on Monday when the trip is over. We plan on fishing Big Fishing Creek and maybe Penns. If not a Penns, Spring Creek...the clients liked Spring Creek because they caught over 20 fish today, Friday...

Rick Nyles
Nick Raftas
Sky Blue Outfitters

Posted on: 2012/4/27 23:58

Re: Guided Trips

From Lobachsville, PA
I have an opening (due to a cancelation ) on my June 8th, 9th and 10th trip. Come "Catch A Memory" with S.B.O. Food, Lodging and Guiding included. Fishing Spring, Bald Eagle, Big Fishing Creek are just a few streams we might fish. For details email skyblue@ dejazzd.com

Guides Rick Nyles and Nick Raftas will be available with over 12 years of Guiding experience.

Posted on: 2012/5/1 22:49

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com