Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

Free 2 Night Getaway at Harman's Luxury Log Cabins with Private Trophy Trout Stream

From Cabins, West Virginia
We would like to offer a free 2 night getaway the week of November 25 thur 29, 2012. We have set aside a 4 person luxury log cabin with private outdoor hot tub on 1 3/4 miles of private trophy trout stream. Fishing access to the stream is free to guests.

Please enter only one comment on Shop Talk. If you've made a trip to Harman's in the past, please provide feedback for your fellow participants.

One of my favorite comments about Harman's: My wife was concerned about a fishing trip in West Virginia, after the trip she's already booking our next trip.

You can review information about Harman's Luxury Log Cabins by searching on harman in the general forum. Or selecting our advertisement on the right side of paflyfish web page.

We will throw the comment #'s in a hat and randomly select a paflyfish participant at the end of this week, so you can plan accordingly. If you win, you can give it to someone else if you cannot make the trip.

Thank You Pa Fly Fish for all of your support.
The Harman's

Attach file:

jpg  curtis fleming.jpg (94.23 KB)
5992_509fbc32789aa.jpg 448X299 px

Posted on: 2012/11/11 9:54

Re: Free 2 Night Getaway at Harman's Luxury Log Cabins with Private Trophy Trout Stream

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
::Sigh::: December can not come soon enough. I would have loved to win this again. However, I have classes that week. I would skip my classes if I did not have so much work towards the end of the semester. Anyways, my wife and children absolutely loved Harman's and they have been bugging me to go back. My mother saw all the pictures and heard us rave about it the last time down, and she now wants to come down.

Whomever wins this you will just fall in love with the scenery, accommodations, and fishing! You will not be disappointed in taking this trip. Even the drive down is wonderful.

I am praying there is a December give away, because it would be amazing with some snow on the ground.

Good luck everybody!

Posted on: 2012/11/11 12:11

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

Re: Free 2 Night Getaway at Harman's Luxury Log Cabins with Private Trophy Trout Stream

From Patterson twp, Pa (Beaver Falls)
I'm definitely planning on checking out Harmons sometime in the next year. I know my wife would like a nice weekend away, plus some fishing would be nice too.

Thanks again for your generosity on this board,

Ryan

Posted on: 2012/11/11 12:38

From Sinking Spring, PA
The wife and I can go that week! We'll be down next fall another trip, if not sooner. You can see my review from our last trip here:
Trip Advisor

Posted on: 2012/11/11 12:50

From Pittsburgh
Would enjoy a nice getaway from the toils of life. I'm sure a private trophy trout stream at Harman's would fulfill my desires.

Posted on: 2012/11/11 12:55

From Dallastown, PA
Sign me up!

Posted on: 2012/11/11 18:51

From North East PA
Much as I would love to win this, the dates are just not possible for me or Joy (my wife, who could use the time away!)

But, I did want to express my appreciation to Harman's for extending this offer to the forum membership. It is quite amazing.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2012/11/11 19:41

From Gettysburg
Thanks for offering this to PAFF readers - nice gesture (as always).

I'd love to visit Harman's but can't pull two days in a row that week.

Posted on: 2012/11/11 20:58

From Eastern PA
Please throw my name in the hat.
Thanks

Posted on: 2012/11/11 22:29

From Berks County
Sign me up. I could use a nice weekend. it's been a couple years since I was in WV and sure would like to go back. Thanks for the offer!

Posted on: 2012/11/12 8:51

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
Just so everybody realizes....they are graciously giving away 2 nights from Sunday-Thursday.

Posted on: 2012/11/12 9:21

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

From Cabins, West Virginia
Our giveaway is Sunday - Thur. Our weekends are used to turn the lights on and pay our employees.. The water conditions are absolutely perfect. The past two warm days melted the snow in the mountains, so our volume increased.

Posted on: 2012/11/12 9:34

From Philadelphia
Will hopefully be visiting in May of next year and have heard nothing but good things about Harman's. Look forward to my visit.

Posted on: 2012/11/12 9:35

From The Frozen Tundra of WI
Please throw my name in the hat. I have long wanted a chance to get out there and enjoy Harman's

Thanks

Posted on: 2012/11/12 10:39

From Malvern USA
Free fishing...I'm In!

Posted on: 2012/11/12 13:46

(1) 2 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com