Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Customer Appreciation Sale!

Customer Appreciation Sale!

To thank our customers for making the past few years such a joy for us here at Allen Fly Fishing, we are offering two of our biggest discounts yet!

We are wanting to do a first of its kind 12 hour Customer Appreciation sale. It is a time sensitive sale that may end early depending on stock.

Please Note: The amount of stock we set aside for this might go faster than 12 hours. The sale will end after 12hrs, or when stock is depleted.

Ends 10pm Eastern, 7pm Pacific

Receive 30% off on Trout II and Alpha II reels!
Enter Discount code
CAREELSALE2013 at checkout!

Receive 50% off on almost our entire inventory of hooks!
(excludes SW and SS models)
Enter Discount code
CAHOOKSALE2013 at checkout!

"I would like to personally thank our customers for making Allen a part of your fly fishing experience. I often get asked "how did Allen get started?" I made the decision to lay myself off of my family's manufacturing business in the recession to help prevent us from having to lay off several employees (most had families) who had been with the company much longer than I had (some knew me from when I was born).

I was raised to treat our employees like family and do what it took to keep them employed. I went through my savings to live, later needed to file unemployment once I left the business, then later lost my house and filed bankruptcy. During this time I started dating my wife and began Allen as a means to just make money to live day to day.

Fortunately, it took a better direction and I live my life appreciating every day. That's the short story how Allen was started. There are now three of us running the company, and we all have our own personal story and a passion to match the hard work we've put in."

Justin
Founder and CEO

Discounts not valid for Guide/VIP, Military, and Fly Club pricing program members. Not valid with "Allen Bucks" store credit.

Follow the link below to the Allen Fly Fishing website
Allen Fly Fishing

Posted on: 2013/7/9 12:31

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com