Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

New Updated Site September 2006
Webmaster
We have had to make changes to the PaFlyFish site.  I'll get into the reason later on, but for now please register as a new user and sign in again.  Some parts of the site will be in the process of getting updated over the next few weeks.

The Forum is available again.  You will find some small changes to the look and feel, but basically the same.  Polls can be posted in the forum now.  Sorry but I can not import the old post.  

You can find the old forum here: http://paflyfish.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/index.php .  You can not log or add any posts, but can read the old ones.

As I said it will take a few weeks to get the site back up again.  I will be adding the photo album again.  I was able to save the old pictures and I will add them back shortly.

Posted on: 2006/9/8 21:45

Re: New Updated Site September 2006

Dave - I think I've got it now...ignore the report I just posted. Again, I sympathize with you for what you've had to go thru the last few days. And probably the next few weeks!

I had wanted to reply to the poster of the old thread on the PAFC recent press release re: wild/stock trout study, but apparently it can't be done.

When everything is settled down, please feel free to "light up" the Potter County Destination block with my Fly Fishing Potter County site.(http://www.pennswoods.net/~tomdewey/fishing).

Tom Dewey

Posted on: 2006/9/10 11:58

Re: New Updated Site September 2006
From Monessen, PA
Tom, that was one of the threads I migrated. It is entitled "Trout Study" or something close to that. Post away.

Posted on: 2006/9/10 14:56

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com