Western PA Wild Trout and Sandwich Symposium No. 4

PennKev

PennKev

What: Western PA Wild Trout and Sandwich Symposium No. 4

When: Sometime after start of new year. In the past it has been on Sat. aternoons in early Feb.

Where: Primanit's (Most likely the Cranberry location)

Who: All yinz doods.

Now taking suggestions on altering the above and picking a weekend that works for most.

Here's what happens at this event. You show up. Find the other misfits. Eat, drink, and have a damn good time. Also, bring a copy of the Delorme gazeteer if you have it because we typically talk about places you won't hear about online and aren't well known. Also, lots of good conversation on the central PA streams and Erie steel.

At past WPWTSS we've usually had around a dozen or so guys show up. Primanti's doesn't reserve tables but we haven't had much trouble being seated as a group by scheduling this around 1:00 PM or so.

Have at 'er.

I'm in, date, time, place, whatever, wherever, whenever. primantis works for me, some sat in jan works for me. hopefully Jared shows up to chase the waitresses around with the camera!

I'm in. This event is always too good to pass up. Especially with the convict PennKev making an appearance again this year.

I'm interested again also - although I work every saturday now, and would have to take off for it.

Something you guys might wanna consider:

After the cabin fever show last year, several of us got together at the same place and BS'ed about the same thing. Any interest in having it then - which is being held a week earlier next year, the last sunday in february. With guys already in the area for the show, it would probably attract more interest

Sandwich Symposium No. 4
You may experience:

- more flies swap (lots of dry)
- more great passing time attractions
- more waitresses chase with the camera (Biker know what I mean)
- more compliment “side dishes”
- more high volume, table brew pitchers
- more ridiculous fishing incident anecdotes
and fantastic wildlife stories of landing the …
- more burn spots (this may be not truth)
- more persuade plans for 20”-trout destinations getaways
- more tricks how to travel at high speed to locations and get no traffic ticket
- more bigger sandwiches
- no sentimental types, no politics

All in aura of legal age attractive female wait staff and unpredictability of P Bro commune

[color=0000CC]~~~
~~
~[/color]

Attachments

• HOME_FROM_THE_BROOK_a little cabin.jpg
    HOME_FROM_THE_BROOK_a little cabin.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 2
dryflyguy wrote:

After the cabin fever show last year, several of us got together at the same place and BS'ed about the same thing. Any interest in having it then - which is being held a week earlier next year, the last sunday in february. With guys already in the area for the show, it would probably attract more interest

That is up to you guys. I am in cranberry every Sat morning anyway so one weekend is as good as the next for me.

Kev

I'm with Kev, up to you guys, doesn't matter to me.

Well, speaking for myself - I would prefer having it the day of the cabin fever show, which is sunday feb. 24. They have some good presentations planned for this one - Lefty Kreh and John Arway.
And I definitely plan to go to it.

Let's see how other attendees feel about that date - or having it on a sat afternoon again

I'll have a table at the show, so not sure how quickly I can get out of there.

Wouldn't mind doing it twice.... I like primanti's and beer!

Did I hear BEER?
I may try to make it this year. But one dreary winter day is as good as any other!

I vote a saturday, but wouldn't mind trying to head over there after the cabin fever show too.

so two events it is! I'm up for that. someone has to pick the date for the first one on saturday, of course, the second one will be on sunday after the cabin fever show.
end of jan is usually good, not alot going on that time of year.

Sounds good guys. Two events are better than one.
Don't know if I'll be able to make the saturday one - but I would be up for getting together after cabin fever for sure.

Ryguyfi - let me know if you need any help setting up or taking down at the show

I barely have weekends off (1 a month) and from February 23rd on isn't going to work for me so if you guys want to do an earlier day I'd get in on that...even if I had to call off.

I'll definitely be up for this as well....nothing much going on in February so whatever works for you guys works for me

I'll join if not working.

Did we pick a date for this yet?

nope, pick one, your choice. I'd say a sat in jan and then again the sunday after the show in feb, twice as much fun!

I could do both. Saturday and Sunday afternoons are wide open for me.

Back